Gallery Aferro 2017 Wish List.
If you want to support Gallery Aferro’s programs, you can do so with
the gift of money, or your time volunteering. However, we also are
seeking the following items to help us get more done for more people.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 973 353 9533 if you can help. Thank
you very much.
1) Shelving of almost any kind is always useful!
2) New or new(ish) dehumdifiers. We use them to keep our building’s air dry and healthy, and they don’t last forever. Our last donated one just stopped working.
3) We now have a donated set of 5o matching chairs, but regularly have more people than that at public programs. Another largish set of matching chairs would be great!
4) Folding tables, the standard rectangular style
5) Reasonably modern mac computers
6) Track lighting
7) A power washer
8) Office chairs in good condition, with adjustable height lever working.
9) Rolling carts of almost any kind are incredibly useful.
10) A large, high-lumen projector
11) A large flat screen TV
12) Scaffolding, ideally the rolling kind.
13) Books on Art, Poetry, Community Activism, and Gardening to add to our Community Book Room
14) Home Depot or Lowes gift certificates. We DIY-build/repair/rig rather than purchase anything that we possibly can in our large and old building.
15) Any kind of matting or framing supplies